No Better Place

Scratch that. Who knew that picking a blog title would be so hard?

After thinking about the topics that this blog will likely cover, I decided that 

No Better Place

would be a more fitting name for it. Less obscure and more straightforward, also it touches on the reason why I'm alive - to serve the LORD right where I'm at, and there is no better place to be than this!

Have you ever been doing something and had the thought, "I was born for this". That's my life. I was born to marry my amazing man, live in bush Alaska, and do everything I get to do out here. It's a blast and it's truly the best thing in the world!

So what's next on this blog... I started at the beginning of my journey, the day I got born again. Maybe I'll go from there. I guess we'll find out:)

Comments